Introduction to Zenith
Zenith Wealth Partners (Zenith) is a fee-only investment management and financial planning firm on a mission to combat racial, age based, and gender wealth inequality by delivering comprehensive, high quality, and accessible advice to individuals and institutions. We believe that wealth management does not begin only when a client has accumulated significant wealth. Managing and achieving wealth is an infinite journey. Zenith works with its clients to evaluate the best financial decisions while giving them back time and peace of mind.
In three short years, Zenith has built a high-functioning investment management operation. As of April 2022, Zenith had more than $50 million in assets under management and a goal to manage $900 million by 2026. To continue providing excellent service to our existing clients and help fuel the next wave of growth, Zenith is seeking a driven and mission-oriented Investment Analyst to join our expanding team. The role is remote-first with periodic travel to Zenith’s central office in Philadelphia. Reporting to the Investment Director and as a key member of the investment management team, the Analyst will be responsible for:
- Inform strategic asset allocation recommendations in consideration of current market environment and Zenith’s PEAK investment framework.
- Perform research and due diligence on equities, fixed income, currency, and alternative asset classes like venture capital or private lending
- Compile economic data from published reports and interviews with third parties, leading to a macro-economic weekly recap in written form
- Monitor and analyze earnings and other notable announcements for existing Zenith funds
- Propose recommendations to the Investment Committee based upon a combination of fundamental quantitative and qualitative analysis consistent with the PEAK framework.
- Assist with due diligence requests on private placements
- Produce and deliver quarterly performance reports for individual and institutional clients
- Collaborate with the Financial Planning team to analyze existing client portfolios and help inform investment proposals for new and existing clients.
- Serve as a Consultant on Zenith’s Business Client Advisory team assisting early-stage ventures experiencing liquidity events with valuations, cash flow modeling, and fund allocation.
- Contribute to thought leadership pieces and marketing initiatives
Desired Knowledge & Skills
- 1-3 years of investment management experience; broad understanding of capital markets
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited institution
- Series 7, 66 (if not licensed, must be complete within first 6 months of employment)
- Excellent financial modeling skills with demonstrated proficiency in Excel
- Detail-Oriented – You sweat the small stuff and take pride in your work
- Curious – You have a thirst for learning and eager to continue developing as a professional
- Translator – You can take a complex idea and make it easy to understand
- Client-Centric – You love building authentic relationships
Compensation & Perks
Zenith embraces a high-performance culture and seeks to reward employees that deliver exemplary results. The position will earn a competitive base salary of $65,000 – $75,000 based on experience and certifications with the potential to earn quarterly and annual performance incentives.
To deliver your best performance, we believe it is critical that you invest in self-care. Company benefits include (20) days paid time off, one day off to celebrate your birthday, and an additional (10) holidays observed by the NYSE. Additionally, employees will have access to health benefits (e.g., medical, and dental insurance). Finally, Zenith will provide you with a company-owned laptop (Apple or Lenovo) for your work.
Zenith prides itself on being a supportive workplace dedicated to employees’ personal and professional growth. Zenith reimburses all employees for up to $1,000 to engage in continuing education. In addition to this firm-wide annual stipend, Zenith is open to providing financial assistance and schedule flexibility to an employee in this role interested in becoming a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA).
Zenith provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Zenith complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pre-employment background checks will be conducted for candidates offered employment.
We would love to hear from you and will be collecting candidate materials on a rolling basis. Please submit your resume and a short note to let us know what inspired you to apply to Talent@NetworthZenith.com.