Update [April 2022]: Thank you to all the candidates that expressed interest in joining us this summer. At this time, we are no longer accepting applications.
Inspired by the overwhelming level of interest, we plan to host several fall and winter internships. To receive the latest announcements on new role openings, please follow our LinkedIn page.
Financial decisions can be life changing. We believe that sound financial advice can inspire smart financial decision-making. We work to create financial success in our clients’ investments, plans, and lives. Our work is inspired by the pervasive wealth inequalities that exists for young people and people of color.
Zenith is not your typical wealth management firm. Our values include simplicity, integrity, trustworthiness, and inclusivity. Our clients include individuals, families, and organizations.
We are excited to launch our Summer 2022 Internship Cohort to inspire and enable students to enter the advisory profession, while also building additional capabilities for our clients.
We are seeking paid interns for an 8 to 12-week period beginning May 31st, 2022. The expected time commitment is 10 to 15 hours per week and all positions are fully remote. The role will be hands-on with many opportunities for learning and mentorship.
The right candidate will be a rising Sophomore, Junior, or Senior at an accredited institution that wants to build his/her proficiency in wealth planning, investment evaluation, economic development, communication, and operational skills.
This role will be critical to our future success as a firm and help accelerate our mission to address larger societal concerns related to wealth injustice. After an intensive two-week training period, here are a few examples of the projects that interns will contribute to:
- Developing client financial profiles and statements
- Building client balance sheets and income statements
- Drafting wealth planning reports and collecting financial data
- Creating and distributing investment reports both internally and externally
- Researching companies, investments, and securities
- Leading marketing and educational content creation
- Developing internal and external communications
- Fact-finding and following up on general research requests from clients
- Following up on leads and prospects in our sales funnel