Digital Marketing Intern
Geographic Focus: National
Dates: January 16, 2023 – April 28, 2023
Introduction to Zenith
Zenith Wealth Partners (Zenith) is a fee-only investment management and financial planning firm on a mission to combat racial, age based, and gender wealth inequality by delivering comprehensive, high quality, and accessible advice to individuals and organizations. We believe that wealth management does not have to start only when a client has accumulated significant wealth. Managing and achieving wealth is an infinite journey. Zenith works with its clients to evaluate the best financial decisions while giving them back time and peace of mind.
As a member of the 2023 Winter Intern Class, Zenith is seeking a part-time Digital Marketing Intern to join its team. The role is remote-first with an option for in-office desk space if the applicant lives in Philadelphia. This is a part-time position with a target of 10-20 hours per week and the opportunity to work additional hours as approved by your supervisor. Reporting to the Director of Strategy and Operations, the DIgital Marketing Intern will be responsible for the following:
- Create high-quality digital and social media content to grow Zenith’s brand awareness
- Partner with financial planning team to design and/or refresh client-facing tools
- Collaborate with fellow interns on cross-functional projects
- Establish tracking analytics for new website and create an SEO strategy to fuel Zenith’s growth
- Research industry and peer marketing best practices
- Develop press releases to spotlight new institutional partnerships
Desired Knowledge & Skills
- At least a Junior at an accredited institution
- Exceptional social media and design skills – experience with Canva strongly preferred
- Demonstrated interest in financial services field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Drive
- Demonstrated experience or coursework in digital marketing
- Detail-Oriented – You sweat the small stuff and take pride in your work
- Creative – You love a blank canvas and generating new ideas
Compensation & Perks
Zenith embraces a high-performance culture and seeks to reward employees that deliver exemplary results. The position will earn $15/hour duration of the internship. Based on exceptional contributions, the role may earn additional one-time performance bonuses. This role does not accrue paid time off; however, you will be entitled to all NYSE holidays and time off for your birthday in accordance with Zenith’s time off policy.
Zenith provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Zenith complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pre-employment background checks will be conducted for candidates offered employment. Candidates need to have authorization to work in the US without the need for sponsorship from Zenith.
You are ready to jump on board and wondering what to do next. We would love to hear from you. Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis and should complete this brief questionnaire by no later than December 23, 2022.